Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Well another GDMA,.. if you don't know what that is... then your not in my position.
I am sure things will get better, but it wears ya thin sometimes...

Imagine that me... thin...

HA!

Anyway.. I am going to try to salvage the best of this day... Maybe run down to Houston to catch up with my Friend Brent and see what he is doing...

If you know how to get in touch with me and feel like getting together for some drinks, pool, etc.. let me know!

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home