Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Monday, January 03, 2005

I'm about to sit down and watch the latest in reality TV programming, ' Who's your daddy', about an adopted girl who gets 100K if she can correctly pick her real father from 8 men (the remaining 7 are actors who will win the money if they convince her falsely).

I've just paused the show after the intros to make this commentary... I think (although I may be proven wrong by then end of the show) that we have hit an all time LOW..

Its time for the holocaust, end of the world, major comet, or whatever... This is sick..
And these people obviously have no souls...

But, with the never ending attraction of a train wreck, a hot argument in the next booth, or Anna Nicole Smith, I think I will endeavor to watch the remaining 1:25 hh:mm,.. (In the interest if informative bloggin of course :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home