Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Okay, Okay I know it's been a while, no excuses just sheer idleness :-(

When I saw this though I just couldn't resist. So the current fad around and about seems to be Skype which I use a lot, but one thing I thought it was missing is voice mail (well Skype are working on it but so far nothing). The I came across this Pamela which is an add on voice mail system. Neat eh? The only thing I had to be careful so was to make sure that the wife knew that I was talking about program when I said how great Pamela was...

So hopefully not such a long gap next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home