Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Monday, May 29, 2006

I just finished a 'very' early prototype for the new bar's website....

Check it out at www.unclesamsbar.com

I designed everything but the logo and hat (those came from our bar manager Mike)
All of it is likely to change, but its up there right now to start the creative process...

I wasn't super happy about the theme of the bar... But like I told my friend Barron, if we have a better idea we should open one ourselves, not make the rest of the folks change their idea.

HINT: While you visit the site be sure to click on the Circle with the 16 on it to see some funny stuff I did over the weekend.... CHECK IT OUT!

Anyway.. The bar should be open for September so please drop by if you are in Houston.
(address coming soon).

Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home