Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Well well,
It's been far for too long since I posted of blog.
So many things have changed over the past year.
John is no proud dad. Ian is a product champion.
And now they have me doing innovation.
I've been remiss on posting to the blog.
And I have to wonder walleye speak to my computer using Windows Vista speech recognition if this will facilitate more blogs or so we'll just be another flash the pan and you will not hear from me for another year.

So what's going on the news? Paris Hilton is off to jail, Anna Nicole Smith did not have my child, and we're still at war.
My kids are growing up there getting much smarter than I am, but that's no big surprise.
The key early say that this voice recognition is much faster than typing, I guess if I talked quicker and in a more natural voice would work better.
I guess I just have to get used to it.
It's a bit slower than typing, but at least it spells all the words right, and for those of you who know me you get the point.

Well I guess that's about all for now, not much contest this report, but at least it's a start.
Here's to you faithful blog reader, wherever you are....

Audios.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3

590
tag:blogger

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home