Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Well another day.. Another $3.50, or as heard on South Park... three fify...

Anyway,.. Tish had some more dental work this afternoon, and bled so much that they had to stop and will continue on later (one month from now)... But she is ok..


As I write this I am watching E true hollywood story on ELVIS

Takin care of business, baby!

Long live the KING!

_____________________________________

So what else is going on,..

I'll be heading to Abu Dhabi to teach a class soon!



I think this will be an aswome trip!

___________________________________________

Now tme for one or two more funny pictures:

Popcorn Crew - The all new boy band from Japan really rocks...
No... really....
I'm serious....



One comment on this next picture...
"Shit!"


And new from Norelco,... Dorkin to the Oldies!


Nice ass!


I thought I told you,.. I don't like spam!


I pity the fool that don't bring me thier laundry!


Good ad's gone bad... terrible bad...


Good night everybody...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home