Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Hello kids, my name is Matt Foley, and I live in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

Bruce Dickinson (Yes,.. the Bruce Dickinson) "Guess what... I got a fever and the only prescription... is more cowbell."

You can never really have enought SNL quotes... cause..." Babies, babies. By the time I'm done with you, you will all be wearing gold plated diapers."

Scene from Celeberity Jeopardy...
Sean Connery: I'll take "The Rapists" for $100.
Alex Trebek: That's "therapists", not "the rapists".

Here is wishing Mary-Kate & Ashley a happy 18th b-day! So.. ladies... How You Doin?!?!

Now a line showing the true love between a man and woman.... (From Pulp Fiction 1994)

Butch: Will you hand me a towel, tulip?
Fabienne: Ah, I like that. I like tulip. Tulip is much better than mongoloid.

And from the classic: Redneck Zombies (1987)
Billy-Bob/Ellie May: I'm-a goin' fishing now.
Junior: Ain't you got worms?
Billy-Bob/Ellie May: Yeah, but I'm going anyway!


See you all MONDAY!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home