Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Morning,..

Still have a killer of a back ache.. going on my 4th or 5th day.. I've got an appointment tomorrow with the doc to see what the heck is going on...

Someone asked my if I had tried someone walking on my back.. I said no, but I would throw myself into traffic if I thought it would help...

don't want to bring you all down... I'll see if I can post some funny/strange stuff today, to being everyone's (even my) spirits up...

Your truly (with the smell of ice hot patches on his shoulders)... Trey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home