Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Monday, June 07, 2004

ouch.... I tell ya my back is really killing me..
the pain relievers I am taking are not even begging to work well..
I am almost too much pain to concentrate at all...
This really sucks... I'm just glad I don't have to drive back to the house this afternoon. I might even have tish pick me up at the van drop off....

It feels like I got into a really bad rear-end collision...

Ok, now I am trying to get my mind off of this and on to something else...
Did any of you see the season finally of the Sopranos last night... I though it was a bit weak.
I was expecting them to go to the mattresses, and all out war... with tons of people dropping... instead he off's his cousin.
BAM - Bye bye Buscemi (shotgun to the face) ** Sorry for being so graphic **
It was too funny to see Johnny Sacks slip face down into the snow whilst being chased by the feds...

One spin on the whole episode,.. if Tony had waited just a day or two longer, Johnny would be in Jail and Tony
Blundetto (The cousin) would not be at room tempature...

Ok.. Enough of the gangster world.. now back to my happy shiny back-ache...

UGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home