Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Okay, so I was wondering the other day how I ever got by without my USB key drive. Well this lead me to thinking that the only issue I have with it is that sometimes I run out of space, so may be it's time to upgrade to one with more capacity. So off to google I go to search for what's available and as usual I managed to get side tracked.

I did find what I was looking for, digi4me do a 512MB PQI intelligent stick which I think I'm going to order, though I am a bit worried about losing it, as it's so small.

So I mentioned getting side tracked, well did you know you can get a USB Swiss Army knife


or even an aquarium


but I think the one that really blew my mind was the USB noodle strainer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home