Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Another day another dollar.... A big Tuesday and work is back in full swing.

Just sitting around after a long day of work... Listening to a friend of mine discuss a problem or two over the phone...

Getting ready for the big world tour... (the short list)

Calgary
California
Beijing
Kuala Lumpur
Abu Dhabi
Mexico City

By the time I get back I should have enough sky miles to go to the moon... (Business Class)

Well at least there is no crappy TV reality shows tonight...
But I can't wait till LOST is on ABC tomorrow night... I'm hooked,.. I am sure once I figure out what is going on I will think it sucks and not watch it again.. Here is to hoping that they will keep me in suspense for the rest of the season..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home