Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Had a demo of the product today for some folks for in Western Australia...
I went fantastic... the client was very interested and engaged, asking a ton of technical questions, and that is just the way I like it, it allows me, and the application to shine!



My Dad has a new computer he is setting up... I haven't seen I yet but having heard the specs it sounds really impressive.

Tish is doing well, the baby is moving allot these days.

tomorrow Tish and I both have fun things planned, I'm gonna try to make it a company crawfish boil (which I used to be very involved in planning, but have since gotten way to busy) and tish is going to a friends house.

I cant wait for the weekend! Just one more meeting (and good god those are long),.. and the rest is an easy ride... a hard week, but a lot accomplished.

Now time for some funny captions:

Having gotten a really good look at the dorsal fin of a great white shark.. Jimmy makes haste as he runs back to the beach.. (but doesn't bother to tell anyone else)!!!


But on a brighter, shiny note


Timmy tries to forget he is in a formal technical review of a software specifications document, by imagining he is a small kitten.


It didn't work....


In the effort to curb the boaring time period between driving your car into a tree, and the police showing up to write you up... there is "Air Bag Billy" Air Bag Billy provide a good companion, and smiling face, and a comforting ear....


Horrinble genetic accident causes simease bloodhounds.


Not really down on the whole handshake thing, Kamil gives it his best shot.


Living proof that you can be slapped, silly, naked and ugly...


Hmm, kinda big... blue dress... cheese burger.... I want a cigar...


What it looks like to tell the female officer she looks kinda fat in those pants...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home