Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Day 2 in Abu Dhabi -
Last night was great,.. Went to the Mall of Abu Dhabi,.. Which makes the Houston Galleria look small...

It was fantastic, I will publish pictures later. They have just about every American shop and some I had never heard of. The even had a place called 'Seatlles best coffee' I guess they must not be able to have the name Starbucks because of some reason, but it had all of the same details and menu.

This morning I am off to another mall before going to work (it will be a late evening prepping the training room for tomorrows class).

I smoked a great Cuban cigar yesterday a great little place in the mall,.. It was excellent.

Well I'm off to begin day #2...
I'll keep you all posted.

Trey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home