Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Well I'm in Abu Dhabi! After what I calculate to be 27 hours of being awake I have checked into the hotel, talked to Tish and now I am about to hit the sack.
This place is incredible, after leaving the airport we drove by the HUGE temple... I will try to take lots of shots.. Downtown is dead right now,.. But then again its like 2-3 in the AM here.
Well I am gonna sleep in late tomorrow then contact the office and get things moving.
So far these guys haven't impressed me much (the office here) - The did not send a driver to pick me up like the told me they would, and the reservations weren't set up for another couple of days event's I sent my detailed arrangements.

Oh well!!

Its been a heck of an experience and its only been the first several hours on the far side of the would!

BTW- Spend the entire flight talking to this guy from Iraq... Very interesting conversation.

So much about keeping a low profile eh?

Bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home