Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Just for fun:

Go to Google and use the translation engine to translater a phrase from one language to another... (a couple of times)

English: Welcome to my BLOG! I hope you have a great stay. All of us at Fork-n-life appreciate your visit! Have a great day!

French: Bienvenue à mon BLOG! J'espère que vous avez un grand séjour. Tous les nous à la Fourchette-n-vie apprécient votre visite! Ayez un jour splendide!

English: Welcome with my BLOG! I hope that you have a great stay. All us with the Fork-N-life appreciate your visit! Have one day splendid!

Italian: Benvenuto con il mio BLOG! Spero che abbiate un soggiorno grande. Tutti noi con la Forcella-N-vita apprezzano la vostra chiamata! Abbia splendido un giorno!

English: Welcome with my BLOG! I hope that you have a large stay. All we with the Staple-N-life appreciate your call! It has splendid a day!

German: Willkommen mit meinem BLOG! Ich hoffe, daß Sie einen großen Aufenthalt haben. Alle schätzen wir mit dem Heften-N-Leben Ihren Anruf! Er hat herrlich ein Tag!

English: Welcomely with my BLOG! I hope that you have a large stay. All estimate we with the booklet n life your call! It has wonderful one day!

Spanish: ¡Welcomely con mi BLOG! Espero que usted tenga una estancia grande. ¡Todos nos estiman con la vida del librete n su llamada! ¡Tiene un día maravilloso!

And Finally English: Welcomely with my BLOG! I hope that you have a great stay. All they consider with the life of librete n its call to us! It has a wonderful day!

And you wonder why we dont have world peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home