Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Monday, April 19, 2004

Just returned from the Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi, its was excellent as well, not as big as the first mall, but just as nice and right on the marina, next to a hotel that was the largest I have ever seen. I was sure it was a presidential/king's palace. I was told that that was nothing, to wait for my weekend trip to Dubai, I would be staying in a hotel next to the only 7 star hotel in the world (Ill post the name later).

I have a meeting with the sales guys this afternoon, and final preparation for the class tonight.
Tuesday & Wednesday I'm teaching (remember, this is the objective of all of this)
Just to let all of you know who have never visited the region, Thursday & Friday are the weekend in the Emerates.

I will leave for Dubai Wednesday evening, and check in to the hotel there.
That leaves Thursday morning for Shopping at the Sukes near the city centre (especially the gold suke).
Then Thursday evening Ill take a car back to Abu Dhabi (2 hrs)
Friday I am going on a desert safari for several hours (which should be great).
Saturday I will finish up the last day of class and Sunday late evening fly out to Jakarta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home