Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Hey again..

Well although the class is going well, I am dirt tired.. All of this stuff is really beginning to wear me down, and knowing that tomorrow I will be in the air for 20 hrs (no joke), I am not the happiest camper.

Plus add some guys in Trinidad that need an 'emergency demo' for tomorrow, which means I may have to extend my trip... Ugh...

All that aside, this is a very inteesting place.. So far the local food I have tried has all been very good, and the hotel (as mentioned) below is excellent.

Already have plans for the next week, I have to fly to Dallas to give a demo.

UGH!
Anyway, tish sent me some pics of her and the ultrasound so I have one thing to make me smile.

Hope you are all doing well. I'll be back soon.

Trey

Note: Aftetr I reviewed this message it sounded like I was pissed off. Thats not the case. I have had a lot of fun, learned a lot of things and seen a lot of sights, Im just a bit tired. and ready to be home again with my wife/kid/dog...

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home