Daily rants of Trey B. and some select friends, living in Houston TX. Its for his friends, family, co-workers, and those who don't know him but really have nothing better to do. Please leave comments,.. good comments will be added to the posts, and might even get you an guest account to Forknlife.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Well Hello Again!!!

I think its Saturday... Although considering that the weekend starts on Thursday, then today is like a Monday... Confusing aint it...
So around here instead of TGIF its TGIW... Doesn't work as well does it.

Anyway the class here is over but it is very late in the evening (11:19PM) and I am still at working helping one of the guys work on installing a demo server of the software.

tomorrow (in theory) is a day of rest but I will likely have to work, and I fly out at 1:45 the next morning to Jakarta, so its like a sleep late and be prepared for another very long day of travel.

This has been fun but I am very tired. I am quite ready to be home.

I really miss Tish, the baby.. My mom, the house, and yes even the dog...

I miss the green trees, the smell of the air there, the mornings. The evenings... The walks around our yuppie little place...

were everything is comfortable, even if the world is a bit crazy.

It seems like I picked a pretty bad time to be on the other side of the world... Yesterday they hit the Saudis. And that's not too far from here.
I'm not scared, but I never know what the people here are thinking.

Hopefully they know that I am just another guy, from another place, just trying to get back home.

And a work of advice to someone you see wearing strange clothes, or a towel on their head, or a man in a long robe... Remember.. He is just a guy, from another place, trying to get back to (or at least thinking of) his home.... And that really puts things in perspective.. Give him or her a smile, it will really make their day if they are far from familiar faces.

Anyway, enough of my ranting... This is me, signing off, from the far side of the world...

Goodnight everyone, wherever and whoever you are....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home